Since January 22, 2012 the Law of Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 No. 300-Z "About appeals of citizens and legal entities" came into force (further - the Law).
This Law affirmed the right of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens of the Republic of Belarus to the appeal to the organizations by submission of e-mail appeals.
According to the Law the electronic appeal is stated in the Belarusian or Russian languages.
Requirements imposed to electronic appeals are set in article 12 of the Law.
The electronic requests of the citizen necessary have to contain:
- surname, name, middle name (if that is available) or the citizen's initials;
- address of the residence (place of stay) and (or) places of work (study) of the citizen;
- appeal essence statement.
Electronic requests of citizens are sent by filling out the electronic request form of citizens or to the e-mail address of the customs.
The electronic requests of the legal entity necessary have to contain:
- full name of the legal entity and his location;
- appeal essence statement;
- surname, name, middle name (if that is available) the head or the person authorized in accordance with the established procedure to sign appeals.
Electronic requests of legal entities are sent by filling out the electronic request form for legal entities and self-employed entrepreneur or to the e-mail address of the customs.
Answers to electronic appeals are sent in electronic form to the e-mail address specified in the electronic appeal, or in writing to the address of residence (the place of stay) of the citizen or the location of the legal entity in the cases established by the Law of Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "About appeals of citizens and legal entities".
According to article 15 of the Law the electronic appeals can be left without consideration on the merits if:
- it is stated not on Belarusian or Russian;
- doesn't contain a surname, own name, a middle name, the residential address (the place of stay) of the citizen;
- doesn't contain full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, a surname, own name, a middle name of the head or the person, authorized in accordance with the established procedure to sign appeals (for legal entities);
- contains the text which isn't giving in to reading;
- contains obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- is subject to consideration according to the legislation on the constitutional legal proceedings, the civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedure legislation, the legislation defining an order of administrative process, the legislation on administrative procedures or according to acts has established other order of giving and consideration of such addresses;
- contains the questions which aren't related to the competence of customs authorities of the Republic of Belarus;
- submission due date of the claim is missed without reasonable excuse;
- the repeated address is submitted if it was already considered and it doesn't contain the new circumstances important for consideration of the address in essence;
- correspondence with the applicant is stopped.
Please note that according to the Art. of 10 chapter 2 Laws of the address of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, and also legal entities, originally are subject to consideration on the merits according to competence of the customs performing the activities and located within that administrative and territorial unit in the territory of which there were questions stated in addresses.
The electronic appeal to the address of the Minsk regional customs is sent on the e-mail address email@example.com.